Many people, at one time or another, have had the chance to observe couples who seem to have been made for each other. To them, it appears like the law of attraction for love is in full swing and they have found their perfect match.
Of course, to some single people, this would lead them to ask, €When will I find love? Why does it seem like finding a soulmate comes naturally to other people, while others struggle through countless unsuccessful dates and meet-ups?
Here are seven simple steps to help you in finding a soulmate within mere weeks. These are based on the law of attraction for love and have been proven time and time again to be effective.
1. Be honest with yourself. Finding a soulmate begins with finding out who you are exactly. Forget about who you would want to be, not everyone can be Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. However, only you can be who you are. It all starts with being comfortable with who you are and having a healthy sense of self-esteem. Once you are ready to accept yourself, you will also become ready to accept others in your life.
2. Be ready to meet others. Once you've learned to be honest with yourself and be comfortable in your own skin, it's time to start wanting to meet the one destined for you. The law of attraction for love states that everything depends on how strongly you want it to happen. If you sincerely want something, the Universe will make way for your wish to come true.
3. Be aware. Many soulmates are said to have an uncanny resemblance with each other. Despite superficial differences such as hair color, height or skin tone, these people have a certain chemistry that simply cannot be denied. Things like common quirks, gestures, mannerisms and even the way they say things are all signs of great compatibility between two people. Watch out for these signs when meeting potential dates. Make a picture in your mind of what your potential soulmate would be like, it's vital to know exactly every single detail of the way you want it to be.
4. Be focused. As the universe works to make your wish come true, it's easy to grow impatient when results don't come at once. Again the question of, €When will I find love?€ might haunt you until it cultivates a restless energy. Don't fall into that trap. Things are only difficult when we are unsure of what we want and do not have enough faith that things will work out. Focus on the solution instead of the issue.
5. Be free. This might sound contradictory to step 4, but it actually complements it rather than contradicts it. As you allow the Universe to help you in finding a soulmate, you should also allow yourself to go about your usual daily routine. Everything will fall into place on its own, live life normally and enjoy every waking moment.
6. Be patient. Naturally, many people would think that this is the toughest part. Waiting for good things to happen goes against everything that we have been taught when we were growing up. As time ticks by, it's so tempting to take matters into our own hands, but resist the temptation to do so. You have already set things into motion by letting the Universe act upon your wish, it's time for the law of attraction for love to do its work.
7. Be quiet. As exciting as it is to share your wishes with friends, it's better to not tell anyone that you are about to meet your soulmate. Until they come true, your deepest desires should not be shared with anyone as this might interfere with the Universe in motion for your plans. It may also disturb you from practicing the previous six steps, which could be detrimental to you finding a soulmate.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Lorii Abela is a love coach and relationship expert. Men and women over 40 can count her for advice on finding true love. She uses the law of attraction as a focal point for her articles and advices. As an expat who was successful in finding her mate through the law of attraction, Lorii is able to give first hand information on what one needs to do to find true love.